Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Flight Plans!

This week was great!  It went by really fast and the MTC has like doubled in size.  So many elders and sisters! 

Look who got their flight plans!
So I got my flight plans for Sweden.  We have to meet at the travel office this next Monday at 2:30 in the morning, and then we take off to the airport.  I forgot what time were actually flying out but we have two lay overs. The first is in Denver Colorado, then the next is in New Jersey, then straight to Stockholm!  I guess we should be arriving in Sweden about 8:30 in the morning so we will have a full day.  

​4 more dagar till vi aka till Sverige!! (och Norway..) *days till we fly to Sweden!
In Sweden they have this big festival once a year celebrating Mid-Summer and we’re missing it by one day!  No worries though, I hear the mission President takes us on a tour of Stockholm but I guess I’ll find out in 4 days!  Pretty excited.  At this point its all about "speaking your language" and memorizing grammar principals and using them throughout the day.  That's really what my companion and I are working on.  All the Elders going to Denmark left this week, and the two elders going to Iceland are gone as well. Other than that this week went by really quick. 

​With the Dutch Squad















Last night I cut my foot and I would take a picture and show it but this new camera shows far to much detail.  I would hate to make anyone sick hahaha.  I'll just say I was being stupid and leave it at that.  I'm sure it should heal pretty quick though.  I'm getting sick of this food and want some real nutritious meals!  But I'm making the best of this MTC experience as I can.  It has been so fun and my testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel has grown so much in the past 5 1/2 weeks.  Love hearing how everyone is doing and it’s kinda weird to think about that this is my last few days in America for 2 years!  Love it.  Love every one. Tack ska du ha for all the letters packages and love. 

-Aldste Blackburn

​The only two Swedish Elders say goodbye to the only two Icelandic elders. They will do great!


I love this place... and my new camera :)




​Selfie Sunday! (with some dutch, Norwegian and new German friends)


Ya. Watch out Sweden and Norway.
​​I had to at least try it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment