Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Killer week!

My bro Kaleb!
Hello Everybody! 

Sorry not much time today. Finishing up the p-day here in Västerås, Sweden with popping off this quick email. 

Today was actually pretty cool! One of my best bros, Kaleb Farnworth, and his wife Hannah flew to Sweden today and took my companion and me out to lunch. They both served as missionaries here as well, and it was pretty cool too see them again!  (*He was Elders Blackburn's Zone leader when he first arrived in Sweden*) We went around Västerås with them for a bit, and then they are continuing to visit some other places here in Sweden. 

Other than that we had killer week! We had a week full of lessons and preparing two specific investigators for baptism coming up in a few weeks. 

Persian party! 
We also were invited to a Persian New Years party that one of our investigators was having to eat some good food! It was so epic with lots of really good Persian food!  All four of us missionaries here in Västerås were invited and we were the only white people at the party, ha ha.  It was a good time and there was one woman who might want to come to church. 

I have a lot of good pics that I will include with my blog this week. Until next week! Love you all!

This is Kebab. It is delicious but not very nutritious
Äldste Blackburn


Look what I caught!




Fancy hot chocolate with a guy we teach



No comments:

Post a Comment